Where's the Control?

I want it. I don’t have it. In fact, no one seems to have it. It’s completely disappeared. I know for sure he doesn’t have it. But is he going to find it? If only I knew that answer.

Monday 21 December 2009

What if?

Just been panicking about something - what if he finds this blog and realises it's me that is writing it. He would probably go mad. Not as though I've revealed very personal things or bitched about him, but I have laid my feelings out quite bare, and written things I would never say to him. I doubt it is something he would ever stumble across but he might see me looking at it one day or find reference to it on the computer.
.
If he does, I suppose I shouldn't be ashamed or apologise for it. I've been trying to make things better for me and him.

No comments:

Post a Comment