Where's the Control?

I want it. I don’t have it. In fact, no one seems to have it. It’s completely disappeared. I know for sure he doesn’t have it. But is he going to find it? If only I knew that answer.

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Sometimes...

... I catch myself thinking that the problem really isn't that bad at all, and I don't know what I've been worrying about. Every time he is sober for a day or two, I have a few thoughts like this. I think that is why I get so disappointed and annoyed every time it doesn't last. It's like I subconsciously set mysef up for a fall every time. I am naturally a pessimist so it surprises me that I would keep looking on this so optimistically when things are going well. That's something else I need to address. The list just keeps on growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment