Where's the Control?

I want it. I don’t have it. In fact, no one seems to have it. It’s completely disappeared. I know for sure he doesn’t have it. But is he going to find it? If only I knew that answer.

Thursday 10 December 2009

So, I seem to find myself dating an alcoholic. Once I realised the seriousness of the situation, I couldn't quite believe it, and wondered how the hell did it happen?

Since then I've cried a lot, read a lot and learnt a lot. What has also helped me so far is writing things down, so I decided to start this blog and share my experiences with others.

I'm hoping that people who are either in, or have been in, similar situations will find this blog and find it useful in some way. I don't have any answers but sometimes it just helps to share with others.

Please feel free to comment and share your own stories/blogs if you wish.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment