Where's the Control?

I want it. I don’t have it. In fact, no one seems to have it. It’s completely disappeared. I know for sure he doesn’t have it. But is he going to find it? If only I knew that answer.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Things have changed

Happy New Year everyone.
Things have changed in my situation, and I'm really not sure where that is going to take me. My boyfriend is no longer on his day program since he decided it was not helping him. I don't know whether that is a good or bad decision, but I guess it is his recovery, and he has to do what he thinks is best for him. I am worried about how much he is going to start drinking again, but the moment I bring this up I get moaned and shouted at. I think it is a valid point, seeing as when he had nothing to fill his days before, he was drinking all day every day.
.
I am concerned about how I am going to cope when he has nothing to do all day too. Before I was panicking all day when at work and it made me ill. I am trying to deal with this codependency problem, but it is still a problem that he is not on a program. I guess it is just a case of wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment