Where's the Control?

I want it. I don’t have it. In fact, no one seems to have it. It’s completely disappeared. I know for sure he doesn’t have it. But is he going to find it? If only I knew that answer.

Tuesday 12 January 2010

So was I right?

I still don't know if he was drinking or not. My gut says he was but he said he was asleep. It doesn't matter now because I know for sure he is drinking today. I feel like the whole cycle is going to start again now and he won't be able to resist drinking until he is drunk again. He is drunk right now. I feel shit. I'm trying hard to put my codependence research into use and feel the feelings, then let them go. And to get on with my own life, but it isn't working too well. I'm so angry at him and at me for even slightly believing he could get through it this way.
.
I want to scream and shout and cry at him - but what is the use? I need to stay strong and carry on about my life as normal. That is a lot easier said than done.

1 comment:

  1. i feel sorry for you but i think your right by tha way if your interested bI found a great way to find all AA meetings US at sober.com through this link: http://sober.com/aa-alcoholic-anonymous-meetings.html , just in case you don't have any way to convince him to stop drinking.

    ReplyDelete